Many of you have heard, of rooting your device and the many advantages it holds. One of these being Xposed, which allows you to modify the way your device work, without being permanent. Snapprefs was once very popular, but since Snapchat stopped users from logging into their accounts, when they had xposed installed, the developers abandoned the project until recently. On 26/12/2016, they updated it to work with Snapchat 18.104.22.168 meaning you could once again use the app. So what does it allow you to do?
- Remove the timer from all snaps you receive, as well other people's stories
- Send snaps to all of your contacts or custom groups
- Unlimited caption length, as well as custom colors & fonts
- Automatic chat logs saving all the messages you send & receive
- Auto save snaps you receive and send
- Open snaps without people knowing
- Custom stickers and filters
So how can I install it?
So how do I use it?
Launch the Snapprefs app, and then you can configure the tweaks you want using the interface. No reboot is required when changing settings